One of our seminary students is writing a paper for her Women in Religion class and wants to interview us by email as follows. Please answer and take part!
1. What is your definition of feminism?
2. What is your definition of patriarchy?
3. What do you think of the stereotype “women are from Venus, men are from Mars?” Put another way, do you think it’s true that women are more emotional and men are more logical? Do you think that men and women are compatible?
4. What do you think America would be like if the main religion was centered on a goddess?
5. Do you think that religion in America has positive role models and messages for women?
6. Do you think that modern America is a healthy environment for women? What about men?