Sophia Psalm 111
Gratefulness To Goddess
1. How wonderful You are, Living Goddess, Who ARE Divine Love, Yourself. All loving originates in You and returns to You. If You did not exist, how could we love You with our own heartwholeness?
2. All wonders that exist originated from You and in You! Wonder of wonders that *we* exist, to be aware, to think, to *feel*… and that You take pleasure in us as we come to take fullest measure of pleasure in You!
3. Measureless are the joys in knowing You, experiencing the awesomeness of Your Works across all of time & space; blessed are we with Your Living Presence.
4. The Seeds of Immortality that have been sown into the deepest depths of our very souls are seeds of *You* as VeryEssence of our own being; and in You we are becoming all that we *can* be.
5. The very food we eat to sustain our lives is loving sustenance *You* have provided from Your Body of the Living Earth. When we partake of the meaning of the land, we partake of our Divine Mother.
6. You are the Tree of Eternal Life; You are the boundless Sky of our infinite potential; and all that can *be* eternal is Eternal in Thee.
7. None of us avoids the path of sorrow, the path of pain — that we be more intensely *deepened* in You. In Your Wisdom You know that these are *necessary* for us to *attain* wisdom in You. Love of You is the beginning of true wisdom dawning into our lives.
8. From You, the healing within. And ever, in You, new surprises! You mystify and You delight us; You provide all that makes our lives worth the living.
9. In You the sheer wonder of our awareness recurrently unfolds like
flowerpetals to the morning sun. You are the Living Light Who feeds our growth & illuminates us from within.
10. The priceless Pearl, the Treasure of treasures You are, to us, Beloved; & in Your Love for us You recognize & value *us* as the treasures *we* are, to *You*, too!
Praise for God’s Wonderful Works
1 Praise the LORD. I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation.
2 Great are the works of the LORD, studied by all who have pleasure in them.
3 Full of honor and majesty is his work, and his righteousness endures for ever.
4 He has caused his wonderful works to be remembered; the LORD is gracious and merciful.
5 He provides food for those who fear him; he is ever mindful of his covenant.
6 He has shown his people the power of his works, in giving them the heritage of the nations.
7 The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy,
8 they are established for ever and ever, to be performed with faithfulness and uprightness.
9 He sent redemption to his people; he has commanded his covenant for ever. Holy and terrible is his name!
10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who practice it. His praise endures for ever!
The works of Good are great
and are the praise of creation.
Good is not inward and not outward. It is both
but it is more. It is higher.
It is joined and whole. It is holy, and therefore Good.
Good is creative and the children of the Light of Good
become known in that light when they allow creation.
So get going with great praise and be creative.
All works become creative when they are re-creational and loving.
It is not what you are doing that matters
but what you are feeling about it as you do it.
Every act can be mindful, prayerful, and playful.
Then it becomes not just outward
or not just inward but whole and sacred and a Good work.
So praise the art of living
and whatever you do, make it creative.
Nothing is so small or trivial that it cannot be a prayer,
a creative act of your goodness.
Then it is no longer a duel between inner and outer
but a harmony of oneness expressing itself through Good*s idea.
Religion is not a doctrine or code of law.
Religion is a recreational playfulness of spirit.
People are not born into religion but into the game of creative choice.
People are bliss-beings that praise creativity in every way.
People are soul-spaces of infinite spiritual creativity.
They move infinity around and make it more.
Mostly they move ideas around as fun things to do with Good.
Their vocation is their vacation
and their prayers fun things to do with the consenting Universe.
Then they do not get stuck in the inside subjectively
or on the outside objectively.
They flow recreationally as holy beings
and masterminds of good-idea waves of playful choice-prayers.
Choice-prayers are magical-movements of praise
allowed to be made real. They join inward thought-forms
to the outward form-thoughts of the seen.
They allow the Idea to be shaped by desire
as fun ways of being what you are:
creative bliss-beings of light.
So take pleasure in the creative, no matter what way it happens
and creation will become your recreational playtime.
All will be a praise-prayer and Light-work of movement
created for fun by the light-worker within your Good.
Choice-prayers are the motivational magic of miracles.
They are the art of love-saints who have got it going on.
Everything comes to those who choose,
who are steadfast in their Good.
Good things are made with playful thought-fingers
and good hearts that are handy with light arrangements of reality.
Light-working love-saints write their own commandments of Yes
and only say no to hopelessness.
Their covenant is to Good and they have fun being fun.
Fear is the beginning of poor choice
but wisdom is the choice to be free.
When freedom allows love to guide it,
wisdom shines out.
Good understands and overcomes all fear
and states its goodness into reality-blossoms.
Manifestations of miraculous thoughts
that are flower-arrangements of good pleasure-forms,
and they see that as perfectly Good.
They know that Light is the love-commandment of Good
and, knowing this, they shine.
Copyright by Eric Ashford December 2003.